US TOUR: EAST AND WEST COAST
DAY 1: HCMC / HANOI – TAIPEI – NEW YORK (Dinner)
Morning: The group will gather at Tan Son Nhat International Airport / Noi Bai. Tour guides will welcome and guide you to check-in area. The group will then take flight to Taipei on Airbus A321. When arrived in Taipei, the group will continue to connecting flight to New York.
Evening: Due to crossing the time zone, the group will arrive to New York on the same day of departure.
The group will have dinner and then be picked up by car to spend the night 3-star Ramada Newark Hotel or similar hotel.
DAY 2: VISIT NEW YORK (Three meals)
08:30 Group will have breakfast at the hotel.
10:00 After breakfast, the group departs to visit New York City at its famous landmarks:
- Taking the cruise to visit the Statue of Liberty – a Symbol of America.
- Ground Zero – The remains of the World Trade Center after the September 11 attack.
- Wall Street – The location of the New York Stock Exchange and other financial and banking institutions.
- United Nations Headquarters (United Nation) – The workplace of the UN Security Council and other boards of the United Nations.
12:30 Guest will then have lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant and then continue with the tour:
- Rockefeller Trade Center – The bustling commercial center, where the NBC television channel’s headquarter and other luxury stores are located
- Fifth Avenue – America’s fashion center, where catwalks and major fashion brands of the world are located
- Time Square – New York City central square with colorful lights and billboards. This is where the city mayor spoke to the public and organized major New York events
18:30 The group will have dinner and then be picked up by car to spend the night 3-star Ramada Newark Hotel or similar hotel.
DAY 3: NEW YORK – PHILADELPHIA – WASHINGTON D.C (Three meals + transporting vehicle)
07:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
08:30 After breakfast the guests will check-out of the hotel and depart for Philadelphia. The bus will take you to the south to travel through the states of New Jersey, Delaware, Baltimore, Pennsylvania. When arrived in Philadelphia, the group will stop for a photo tour:
- America’s coin foundry
- Visiting the Liberty Bell – This is the same bell that marked the birth of America. In the past, the bell was located at the Independence Palace tower
- Independence Hall – Presently, the building is preserved in its entirety. In the past this was the place where the historic meeting took place to unify the 13 states of the United States and where many historical events took place. It is also the former headquarter of the Congress
12:30 The group will have lunch and continue to go to Washington D.C.
18:00 When arrived in Washington D.C, the group will visit Eden which is a Vietnamese commercial area in the capital
20:00 Group dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant and return to 4-star Hilton Dulles Hotel.
DAY 4: WASHINGTON D.C – LOS ANGELES (Three meals)
07:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
08:30 After breakfast, guests will check-out the hotel and depart for Washington D.C:
- Visit the White House (taking photos outside) – The workplace of the current president of the United States, where the heads of state are welcomed
- Capitol Hill – An American bicameral building with a unique architectural design. It represents the balance of power of the White House, along with the Supreme Court to form the basis of political regime of the United States
- Lincoln Memorial – America’s most famous President, who eradicated slavery and unified 36 US states
- Black wall
- Washington Memorial (photograph from outside) – The first President of the United States, who read the American Declaration of Independence, a talented general
- US Air and Space Museum – It records the history of the aviation industry, displays fighter jets, civil aircraft in their development order. Here you will go through each stage of development of the aerospace industry of the United States as well as of the world
13:30 Group lunch at local restaurant.
14:30 The group ends the tour of the East Coast. Bus transfer to the airport for the evening flight to Los Angeles (about 6 hours) on board Boeing 737 900 of United Airline.
21:00 Arrive in Los Angeles and check-in at Huntinton Beach 3-star hotel.
DAY 6: HOLLYWOOD – UNIVERSAL STUDIO – LAS VEGAS (Eat three meals)
07:00 Group breakfast at the hotel.
08:30 After breakfast, the group depart for sightseeing:
- Universal Studios: Experience the Haunted House, Shrek 4D Movie, ride the Tram to see entire park area…
- Visit the Walk of Fame (Hollywood Walk of Fame) – a place where famous stars of film, television, and the music industries of the United States are honored.
- Visit the Kodak Theater – the place where the Oscar award ceremonies take place
- Visit the Chinese Theater – where premiere Hollywood movies are shown before they hit the theaters
12:30 Group lunch. After lunch, you depart for Las Vegas by car (about 4 hours). You have the opportunity to shop at Tanger Outlet Factory, where you can buy branded items at a surprisingly cheap prices.
18:30 Arrive in Las Vegas. Have dinner.
20:00 Guests check-in at the hotel. After that, you are free to explore the magnificent, modern and large architectural works of Las Vegas. Also you can visit the Flower Garden in Hotel Bellagio, visit the canal in the Venetian hotel simulating the scenes of Venice, watch the bright on top of the Luxur Hotel and other places. You can also have the opportunity to try your luck at the largest casinos in the world. Spend the night at Excalibur Hotel 4 * or equivalent.
DAY 7: LAS VEGAS – HOOVER DAM – LAKE MEAD – SHOPPING (Three meals)
If you want to visit the optional tour of Grand Canyon, please notify the tour guide 1 day in advance to register for your ticket.
07:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
08:00 After breakfast, we depart to visit the Hoover Dam, the largest hydroelectric dam in the United States and visit Lake Mead, the largest artificial lake in the world. This is the hydroelectric dam that supplies electricity to the entire state of Neveda and provides irrigation for seven western US states.
12:30 Return to Las Vegas for lunch and to do shopping at the Factory Outlet in the city.
In the evening, you are free to enjoy the special night show of “Le Rêve” at Wynn with hundreds of female dancers and professional divers performing under water, experience the show “O” at Bellagio… or you freely explore Las Vegas at night
DAY 8: LAS VEGAS – LOS ANGELES – AIRPORT (Three meals)
07:00 Breakfast at the hotel
09:00 Return to the hotel room and depart for Los Angeles.
After lunch, the group can enjoy buying consumer goods at Walmart supermarket. Then there will be a bus transfer to airport for flight to Vietnam.
You can stay to visit your relatives according to the allowed entry deadlines.
After the tour, the guests will have to take care of their own expenses.
DAY 9: LOS ANGELES – TAIPEI
00:30 Flight takes off.
Eating, resting on the plane.
DAY 10: TAIPEI – HCMC / HANOI
Morning: Arriving in Taipei, the group will continue to connecting flight to Ho Chi Minh City / Hanoi.
SERVICE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Round trip ticket: Ho Chi Minh City (Hanoi) - New York // Washington D.C - Los Angeles - Ho Chi Minh City (Hanoi)
- Security taxes, aviation fuel and airport taxes (may vary depending on time).
- Domestic baggage charge: 1st package.
- 07 nights 3 * hotel, 2 people 1 room. The 3-bed room will be arranged if the number of individual guests agrees to pay more for a single room. (To ensure the room price does not increase and is convenient for eating, most hotels are 10-25km away from the center)
- Meals as shown in the program details (lunch rate, 15USD / meal).
- Shuttle bus to visit the US program. Time to use the car 12 hours / day.
- Entrance fee: Boat to visit the Statue of Liberty, Universal Studio
- Experienced Vietnamese tour guide
- Gifts: three dedicated travel kits, passport, passport holster.
- Mineral water: 02 bottles / person / day.
- International travel insurance (VND 1.5 billion).
SERVICE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Passport: valid for at least 6 months
- Visa fee of US $ 160
- Personal expenses, excess baggage, telephone, laundry, sightseeing outside the program.
- Domestic baggage charge for the second piece (if any).
- Surcharge of VND 11,000,000 single room (if applicable).
- Tip for guides and local drivers (USD 8 / person / day X 10 days tour).
- Costs not covered in the program.
- For customers over 70 years old, the fee is 220,000VND for health insurance.
- Please check the program and tour price carefully
- The number of travel dates may vary, but the actual number of nights in the United States remains the same.
- The program may change in terms of order according to the actual situation of the tour group but the total number of attractions will remain unchanged.
- Airline: Eva Airlines or China Airlines (or equivalent).
- Tour company reserves the right to change whichever airline is most convenient for the trip: CI, KE, AA, UA.
- Guests who don’t follow the schedule of the group will have to pay the difference of the airfare according to the time of purchase.
- Immigration Department official reserve the right to decide your entry into the country
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION
- Customers fill in the registration form and provide visa application before the departure date no later than 3 weeks.
- Pay deposit of VND 30,000,000 (Thirty million Vietnamese Dong)
- Tour company will help with visa procedures, such as how to fill out visa form, register interview dates, advise on how to arranging documents along with other procedures.
- You have to go to the interview on a scheduled date at the Embassy.
○ If the visa application is accepted: the US Embassy will hold onto the passport and return it 1 to 2 days after the interview. You will then pay the remaining cost of the tour and prepare for the departure.
○ If the visa application is rejected: The Embassy will return your passport immediately to you. The tour company will refund the deposit after deducting US $ 160 + 40USD visa fee for preparing documents. You will receive your deposit back within a maximum of 1 week.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGE POLICY
- After you have obtained a visa, if you cancel the tour, you will lose all the deposit and tourism company will notify the US Embassy to cancel the visa on the system. The travel company will be not responsible for your entry in the US.
- After obtaining the visa, if you have to postpone the trip due to special circumstances then the tour company will assist you in participating in the next tour. The maximum time duration cannot exceed 02 months.
- The tour company does not accept cancellation or postponement within 07 days before the departure date. In special cases, the two parties can discuss methods to mediate the situation.