THAILAND 5 DAYS 4 NIGHT WITH AIR ASIA
|Departure||Adult (VNĐ)||Children from 2 to below 11 years old (VNĐ)|
|November: 15/11, 22/11||6.290.000||6.990.000|
|New year: 31/12||8.290.000||7.490.000|
|January 2019: 11/1, 17/1||6.490.000||5.890.000|
|February 2019 (Lunar New Year): 5/2||10.590.000||9.531.000|
|February 2019 (Lunar New Year): 7/2||11.490.000||10.341.000|
- The most outstanding tour program in the market.
- 4-star Bangkok Hotel and 3-star Pattaya Hotel.
- Guests who can’t go to Safari World will be compensated 1 million VND.
- No additional charges within the tour program
Coming to the Golden Temple Land with Air Asia Airlines will be an exciting experience for visitors. The tour program will take you to visit Golden Buddha Temple, Safari World the largest natural open zoo in Asia and experience traditional Thai massage. Coming to the coastal city of Pattaya, you will immerse yourself in the cool air of Coral Island (Kohsak Island), enjoy the fun games on the sea as well as diving deep into the ocean to admire beautiful coral reefs here.
DAY 01: HANOI – BANGKOK – PATTAYA (LUNCH, DINNER)
Morning: Tour guide will welcome you at the University of Pharmacy (13-15 Le Thanh Tong) and head to Noi Bai airport in Hanoi for flight FD643 (09h15 – 11h05 ) to Bangkok.
Noon: Arrive at the airport, have lunch. Depart for the coastal city of Pattaya. Here you can enjoy the panoramic view of Pattaya on the Pattaya View Point hill.
Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant. Here you are free to hang out and explore Pattaya. Spend the night at 3-star hotel Grand Day Night center or similar hotel.
DAY 02: PATTAYA – KOKSAK ISLAND (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Morning: After breakfast, the group will go to Coral Island (Koksak Island). Here, you can swim or freely participate in exciting games such as banana boat, explore the seabed… (Cost excluded).
11:30: Return to the hotel for lunch and to have a rest.
In the afternoon: You will visit Thailand’s largest and most famous gemstone processing center – World Gems Collection.
The statue of Bao Buddha (Khau Chee Chan) with 118-meter high Sakyamuni, which was created on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the reign of the 9th King Rama. Visit the Silver Lake vineyard where you visit a European style romantic setting to try wine and food (expenses excluded).
Evening: Dinner at local a restaurant. After this, the tour guide will take you to see the Colosseum show performed by transgender performers. Spend the night at 3-star hotel Grand Day Night or similar hotel.
DAY 03: PATTAYA – BANGKOK – THAI TRADITIONAL MASSAGE (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Morning: After breakfast, you will check out the hotel room, then depart for Bangkok. On the way the group will visit:
- Shaithip Garden (Butterfly Garden): a place that displays products of 3 regions of the Thailand kingdom, you can freely buy specialties such as: Canned Bird’s Nest, Natural Honey.
- Visit the Center for Snake Poison Research Center, enjoy the Snake Show, and listen to pharmacists present and explain the use of Thai snake poison which people have studied for over 100 years.
Afternoon: After lunch at the restaurant, guests are free to shop at Thailand’s famous Leather Shop: Leather Factory Outlet. You can also relax with traditional Thai massage therapy, have dinner at the restaurant and freely explore the capital at night. Spend the night at 4-star Pietra Hotel or equivalent hotel.
DAY 04: BANGKOK – SAFARI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel. After that, the group set out to visit the largest open-air zoo in Southeast Asia, the Safari World – where any visitor to Bangkok must visit at least once, which is located on a land area of about 69ha with over 75 species of mammals, 300 species of birds from Africa and Asia and other animals around the world. You can also enjoy unique performances such as: Western Cowboy, Dolphin, or 007 Spy, parrot, monkey …
Noon: Lunch buffet at Safari World. On the way back to the center, guests can shop at BigC, Platinum, Central World… the guests are then free to explore and enjoy the city as they please.
DAY 5: BANGKOK – BAIYOKE SKY – HANOI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Morning: After breakfast the guest will visit:
- Wat Sakhet Temple, also known as the Golden Mountain Pagoda, the temple with sparkling gold-covered stupa, 58m high.
- Boat riding on the legendary Chaophraya River to watch the phenomenon of floating fish in the river.
- Visit Wat Yannawa: The shape of the pagoda is built in the shape of a Chinese boat in combination with the soaring roofs with bold Ayuthaya architecture. It is known that the temple also holds many of Thailand’s famous relics.
Group lunch at a local restaurant. You also have the opportunity to admire the panoramic view of Bangkok. Then the tour guide will take the group to the airport to take flight FD (18h35 – 20h20) back to Vietnam. Arriving at Noi Bai airport, the car will take you back to the original meeting point.
- Standard 3-star hotel, 2 guests / room (in case of odd number of people, room of 3 will be arrange accordingly)
- Meals according to the program.
- High-quality transportation vehicle.
- Two-way air tickets from HAN - BKK - HAN. Including 7kg of hand luggage and 30kg of checked baggage.
- Airport fee of two countries + fuel surcharge.
- Tour guide throughout the tour.
- TOURISM ACCIDENT Insurance Coverage up to 10,000 USD.
- Sightseeing admission tickets.
- Tour gifts.
- Tips for tour guide and driver of at least 3USD / person / day.