SHANGHAI – HANGZHOU
|Departure||Adult (VNĐ)||Children below 12 (VNĐ)|
|October: 17/10, 23/10, 30/10||12.900.000||11.690.000|
|November: 2/11, 13/11, 21/11, 28/11|
|December: 4/12, 12/12|
DAY 01: HANOI – SHANGHAI (Lunch on plane, Dinner)
07h00: The driver and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting place in Hanoi to take the group to Noi Bai airport for flight VN530 (10h20 – 14h15) to Shanghai. Lunch on plane.
14h15: Arrive at Shanghai airport, guests will be taken to Shanghai city. Visit Ngoc Buddha Pagoda, which was built in the style of Song Dynasty, solemn and magnificent with two 2-meter-high white jade Buddha statues (the statue of Sakyamuni Buddha and the statue of Thich Ca Nhap Nibbana).
Dinner and overnight stay in Shanghai.
DAY 02: SHANGHAI – HANGZHOU (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Depart for Hangzhou. Go to Hangzhou for lunch.
Afternoon: Have breakfast at the hotel, sit on the boat to enjoy Tay Ho – considered to be one the most beautiful lakes in China, sightsee at Qua Son, Muoi Kieu, Truong Kieu, To De Bach The dike, Tam Dan An Nguyet and Hoa Cang, which are all associated with the legends of Luong Son Ba – Chuc Anh Dai, the poet Ly Bach.
Overnight at 3-star hotel in Hangzhou.
DAY 03: HANGZHOU – OON TRON (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Depart for O Town. Go to O town, have lunch.
Afternoon: You visit O Town (West). O Town is the largest ancient river town in China with more than 1300 years of history depicted by ancient stone bridges, stone paved roads and exquisite carved wood works. After over 100 years, the town has still kept its architecture and traditions. O Tran has become a tourist destination that everyone wants to come once.
Overnight stay at O Town.
DAY 04: O TOWN – SHANGHAI (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel. Return to Shanghai.
In the afternoon, visit Mieu Thanh Hoang Street – located in the old town of Shanghai with charming scenery and souvenirs shops such as Pearl Store. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 05: SHANGHAI – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning: After breakfast, guest will visit the Pudong Area with: Dong Phuong Minh Chau TV Tower, Shanghai Harbor.
After lunch, the group goes to the airport to depart for Hanoi.
18h25: The group arrives in Noi Bai airport, where everyone will be taken to the original rendezvous point.
- Two way air tickets Hanoi - Shanghai - Hanoi.
- Standard 3-star hotel
- Meals according to the tour (30CNY / main meal).
- Shuttle bus according to the tour.
- Tickets to visit sites under the program.
- Visa to China for Vietnamese.
- Friendly and enthusiastic tour guide
- 1 water bottle / person / day, cold towels.
- Travel insurance with compensation of US $ 10,000 / case, for people aged 70 and over, the maximum compensation level is US $ 5,000 / case (only for accident compensation, no compensation for illness).
- Gifts: Passport cover and hats
- Tips for driver and tour guide, general standard 3USD / person / day.