HA NOI – TRAN TEMPLE – CO LE – PHU GIAY– VIENG MARKET
Day 01: HA NOI – NAM DINH (Lunch/ Dinner)
Morning: 6h00: The driver and tour guide pick you up at specified place, transfer to Nam Dinh. 07h30: Arrive in Phu Ly – Ha Nam, stop to have breakfast (self –sufficient expenses)
09h00: The first point you visit is Tran temple. Here you will be introduced to the history of the country’s construction, and 3 times defeated the Nguyen – Mong army of the Tran kings. This is the temple area of Tran kings located in Loc Vuong commune, My Loc district. At here, at 23 p.m to 1 a.m (Mouse hours) on the full moon day of the first month of the Lunar New Year, has the Opening Ceremony. It’s said that the Tran kings spent the Lunar New Year holiday every year to the full moon day in January then return to work.
10h30: Visit Co Le Pagoda or called Quang Than Temple, it is a famous temple in Co Le town, Truc Ninh district, Nam Dinh province. In the temple there is the largest Dai Hong Chung bell in Vietnam, which was built according to Thich The Long Master ‘s order in 1936.
12h00: You get in the coach, go to the hotel, check in and have lunch.
Afternoon: 14h30: Continue visiting Phu Giay (the place of worshiping Princess Lieu Hanh – a famous and sacred place) here you will learn about the worship of Mother Goddess of Vietnam.
16h30: You get in the coach, come back hotel.
18h30: Have dinner at restaurant.
20h00: The drive and tour guide take you to Vieng market, at here you can choose the best products to expect to have a spring’s gift to family and friends.
23h00: You gather at the meeting point to get back to the hotel. Overnight in Nam Dinh.
Day 02: NAM DINH – HA NOI (Breakfast/ Lunch)
08h00: Have breakfast at hotel.
09h00: The driver and tour guide take you to visit Nam Dinh city with the famous spots such as the Central Church, the square and the monument of Tran Hung Dao, the tomb of Tran Tu Xuong poet and Vi Hoang Lake..
11h30: Have lunch at hotel. Then check out hotel, transfer back to Ha Noi. Arrive in Ha Noi, say goodbye, end tour. See you again!
- High class coach to pick up and drop off service as program.
- Accommodation at hotel (standard 2, 3 people/room)
- Enthusiasm and experience tour guide.
- One-time entrance tickets at sightseeing points.
- Meals in program: main meal 100.000 VND/meal/person; light meal 30.000 VND/meal/person
- Mineral water – bottle 500 ml/person/day
- Travel insurance with compensation up to 10.000.000 VND / case
- Personal expenses
- Beverages and foods out of program …
Note: Children policy
- From 2 - under 5 years old: free (have meal and sleep with parents)
- From 5 – under 10 years old: 50% of adult price.
From 10 years old: 100% of adult price.